Monday, December 30, 2013

LNS Challenge 239/Sketch 295- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Our family was very blessed as my brother was able to come home and spend Christmas at home.  Such a blessing to all of us.
 
So today Mary Jo has another wonderful sketch for our Monday Lunchtime sketch and again I combined it with this weeks challenge for Late Night Stampers which was to do a Valentine, Wedding, or Anniversary Card or scrapbook page.  So I decided to do a wedding card.  I actually used two different stamp sets to make it and the Venetian Romance paper.  Love that Designer Paper.
 
 
And I also did the inside!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: One in a Million, Label Love
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe
Designer Series Paper: Venetian Romance
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Artisan Label Punch
Square Framelits
Delicate Designs textured expressions embossing folder
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR!
 
 

2 comments:

MJ said...

I am so happy your brother was able to come home. Hope that means he is on the mend. Still praying for him and your family. I love your wedding card, the colors are wonderful and the embossing too! Thank so much for being a part of the TSSC team. Happy New Year!

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love the combination of DSP that you used with the embossing edge, so beautiful!