Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Gifts

Happy New Year to all of you out there this morning.  What a beautiful day it is here in Wilmington, NC.  Skies are Carolina blue and we have some beautiful sunshine right now along with high in the 50's today.  Just love it.
 
I wanted to share with you today some Gifts I will be giving my co-workers when I return back to work.  I will not tell you what is in them as some of my co-workers do follow me.  But I made these cute little bags with the Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack from Stampin' Up!  I have more to make so they will be in different colors.
 
 
Here is a close up of one of them.
 
 
One sheet of the 4 1/2 X 6 1/2 makes this little bag.  You gotta love it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed year.
 

No comments: