Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Paper Pumkin - April 2015

Happy Sunday everyone.  I am finally posting my Paper pumpkin that I received in April.  I have had these done for a couple of weeks, just no time to post.  But had a few moments to take pictures today and did just that.  So here you go.
 
This is how the finished product looks.
 
This is how it looks outside of the packaging.  You could actually put a gift card inside the little card that goes into the folder.  Love this.
 
And this is an alternate project I made with the items that came in the kit.  You can do so much with this little kit.  Just love it.
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday afternoon.  Beautiful day here in Wilmington, NC.
 


1 comment:

Natalie said...

These are so fun! What a great project! Blessings to you, Jonia!!