Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Card Set & more

Happy Hump Day everyone.  Yes it is Wednesday and I have a few things to share with you today.  I purchased this stamp set from Stampin' Up! recently called Sprinkles of Life.  I just love the sayings and also the stamps, plus they had a coordinating punch which made it that much easier.  I was looking through my stash and found these card and envelopes that I had purchased from the clearance rack at Stampin' Up!  That made my day as I started stamping.  I also used other stamps as there were 12 note cards and 12 envelopes.  So here they are and really cost me very little.  The lighting was not really good, but you get an idea of what they look like.
 
Sprinkles of Life
 
Because I Care 
 
Close as a Memory 
 
Vivid Vases 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed Wednesday!

No comments: