Tuesday, October 20, 2015

1st Birthday Card and Fall Decorations Theme

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday and you are not too excited to see a post from me.  Life is just getting in the way of my crafting, but that is OK for this season of time.
 
Today is my granddaughter, Ansley's first birthday.  We went to VA this weekend to celebrate it with her, so I thought I would share some of the cute things that were done.  1st, I will share with you the cute card I did for her birthday.  This is the front.
 
 
And this is the inside.

 
Then here are some things my daughter did to decorate her house with a fall theme.  She used my bigshot and oval dies for most of it.

 
How cute is this pumpkin.  My daughter got her good crafting sense from me.  Actually I think she is better than I am.  
 
How cute are the leaves! 
 
And she made the little names for each dish!
 
How creative is that? 
 
She did such a great job! 
 
And now for the main attraction!  Our little Birthday girl, Ansley!  So, so sweet!
 
Hope you enjoyed my post for today and enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh Jonia, she is adorable!! What a cutie pie! Love your card and your daughter's decorations but the birthday girl steals the show!! Blessings!

Nancy said...

Just what is TOO EXCITED?...because I am REALLY EXCITED to see a new post from you! :o)
It's a fabulous post too, full of lots of goodness and ending with a precious angel! :o)