Monday, March 19, 2018

Hold On to Hope

Good Morning everyone!  I am so excited about this new stamp set from Stampin' Up! and also the dies that you can purchase to go with it.  It is called Hold on to Hope Stamp set and the Cross of Hope Framlits.  I made these cards along with duplicates of some last weekend and just getting around to posting.  The first one below I have already sent to a friend you just found out she has cancer and started Chemo last week.  I thought the message on the front was perfect for her.  It was so easy, as I stamped the cross in a light color and stamped the message on top in a lighter color.  Found some old designer paper (have tons of this stuff) and matched it all up.  So easy even a beginner could do it.
 
 
The two below, I used the stamps and used one of my markers to color the stamp, I stamped it and then used the die to cut it out.  I then cut out the cross using a die and kind of wrapped the vine around it.  Used a die for the little butterfly also after I stamped it.

 
And, wanted to make a manly card, so I did the same as the first only found some more designer paper that looked more manly and matched the colors to it.

 
Hope you enjoyed your time with me today.  I will say that my inspiration came from Pinterest.  There is so much out there and all you have to do is add your touch to it.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: