Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LOVE Each Other!


Well it is Tuesday and I thought I would post this before I headed out to work this morning.  Finished it up last night, but was too tired to post.

This card was inspired by the sketch over at our Daily Bread Designs Blog.  It was a wonderful sketch this week and as soon as I saw it I knew I would use it.  I did change it from a square card to a A2 card as I seem to always navigate that way.  I love this scripture and just finished up a Bible study on Love.  We would have a much better world if we loved one another as God intended!

Also received this beautiful paper last week and had not had time to use it yet and boy am I going to love it.

Side View!


Items used are:

Stamp Set: ODBD Scripture collection 6
Card Stock: SU Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper:  SU  Beau Chateau
Classic Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: SU 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, SU Rhinestones, SU 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, SU 2 1/2" Circle, Recollection Rhinestones

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Jonia, this is FABULOUS!!!I love the colors and that you've used the circle shape for the scripture....awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Jonia!! I just love your choice of colors, the texture and your scripture choice.Thanks for joining the Shining the Light challenge this week!!
hugs,
Chris