Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch

Well good Sunday Morning to everyone.  I have been busy this weekend sitting and working some in my stamp room since I could not do much else with Hurricane Irene coming in.  I was without electricity for about 8 hours, but was able to sit near a window with the blinds open and see well enough to get some stamping done.  Also we will be having a Bazaar at our church on November 5th, so I am working on some cards and other things that I can sell and show during this time.  Following is a card I did for Christmas and used some retired paper that I had left over from last year, but used a new punch that will be available on September 1st.


How cute is that!

Also here is how I will package them and some of the same designer paper, but the back side!


I just think it looks better to be able to view them even in the package.  I do love these cute little packages and need to order some more.

Items used are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Bells and Boughs
Card Stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Jolly Holiday (retired)
Embellishments: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Very Vanilla, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stocking Builder Punch

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That stocking stamp and punch is really cute! Really lovely card! Christmas is coming fast, isn't it? :o)