Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tear Into It - Paper Tearing Technique

Today's challenge at Latenightstampers is to create a card, scrapbook page, or project using paper tearing. This used to be all the rage and it really adds interest to your cards and samples.  So today, I used one of my all time favorite stamps to create this card for "Tear into it" challenge.


I just love the tearing on a card.  It can dress it up or it can dress it down, according to what you want.  I think with this card, it dressed it up a bit.

Here is a close up of this wonderful greeting and the flowers!


For this card today, I used all Stampin' Up! Items.

Stamp Sets: Field Flowers, Four Frames, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Paper: (Printed by using My Digital Studio) Crumb Cake Text
Classic Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green
Embellishments: 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Rich Razzleberry, Decorative Label Punch

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is really a beautiful card Jonia! I love everything you've done on this one!
Well, I think I've now caught up on your blog too. I don't think it had been quite as long as you since I've visited, but you seem to get a lot more done than I do! lol Thanks so much for all your sweet comments! I always appreciate it when you stop by. If you're confused by the order...I did your most recent card first, then I went to the oldest and ended on this one! Are you confused? lol Have a happy day Jonia! :o)