Monday, December 19, 2011

Masculine Journal


Good Morning to all of you and hope you are all pretty much ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus!  I am almost there once I finish some more wrapping and a few more items to purchase.  Will be a crazy week, but one I will enjoy!

Today I wanted to share with you a journal I made for my brother-in-law.  He wanted a prayer journal after he saw the ones I made for the craft fair, but they were a little too feminine for him.  So I made this one for him for his birthday which is Christmas Eve!

Thanks for looking today and hope you all have a very blessed day!

Stamp Set: ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Prayer Journal was computer generated
Designer Paper: SU Well Worn
3/8" Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon
Buttons from the SU Regals Collection

2 comments:

Nancy said...

How wonderful that he wanted a prayer journal! You made him a very "handsome" one! I love the Scripture! Great job, Jonia! :o)

Marsha Fisher said...

Nicely done! I pray that he enjoys it and uses it well--James 5:16 ...The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.