Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peak # 3!


Well here is another sneak peak of what will be coming out in our new occasions mini starting January 4th.  I sure am enjoying using these products and I know that you will also.  My inspiration came from this weeks challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs Forum which was a sketch. I did not realize that I had actually smeared the black ink until after I was coloring and by then, I just let it go and still really like the card!  So if you can just don't concentrate on the smearing! LOL

Here is a side view of the card!


The inside of the card!


And a close up side view of the image popped up!


Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak for today and here is what I used from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bordering on Romance (mini)
Card Stock: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Everyday Enchantment (sale-a-bration)
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Markers and Pearls

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

You're so funny! I probably wouldn't have noticed the smeared ink if you wouldn't have said anything! lol It's a really lovely card! I love the colors! The inside is really pretty too! :o)

Natalie said...

What smearing???? Your card is beautiful!