Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Lodge meets Techno Stamper


I have really enjoyed using this stamp set this year and it seems you can't mess it up regardless of how you put it on paper.  When I saw the sketch from Mary Jo's blog this morning, I knew I would use this stamp set.  It was just perfect for it.  And, it turned out just as I thought.  What an easy card!  It is kind of masculine, so if you have that boss that is a man may be the perfect card!

Here is another view!


And here is the inside of the card!


Stampin' Up! Items used are:

Stamp Set: Christmas Lodge
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Frostwood Lodge
Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love seeing this stamp set as much as you love using it! It's beautiful, Jonia! :o)

Unknown said...

I like how you stamped the lodge onto the birch dsp. I keep wondering what to do with that piece of paper! now I know. TFS