Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Digital Studio 2/Wedding Page

As my followers know, I have been working on my daughter's wedding scrapbook for over a year now and have finally finished it even though I have not posted all the pages as of yet, but I had one page that I had done at the first which did not match the other pages.  I really liked the page, but the colors did not match the others.  Well when My Digital Studio 2 came out I just had to see if I could get the page to match up with all the other pages.  Now here is the page that did not match as all the others were Baja Breeze or Tempting Turquoise.  If you click on it you will get a larger view.


Now here is the page I re-did using MDS2 which goes right along with the theme and colors of the other pages.


So now can I tell you that I just love MDS2. It was a breeze to change all the colors on the embellishments to match.  Now I don't have to worry about this page standing alone in the album.  It matches beautifully! 

Thanks for stopping by and maybe I will share some of the last pages I did that I have not shared yet with you tomorrow.  Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, how wonderful! I really liked the original page but I guess it should go with the other pages, shouldn't it? lol Now it does...but it's the same! Lovely! :o)

Natalie said...

Beautiful page(s), even though they are the same! I like both designs, very lovely. Glad you could make the changes so easily!

Natalie said...

I guess I should say I like both colors rather than design, hopefully you know what I mean!!