Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Party Nathan!


Today is Nathan's birthday party even though his birthday was last Sunday, so I thought I would share the card I made for him today!  I thought it turned out so well and was very happy with it.  I actually saw one similar to this on another website which you can find here and just added to it.

Now here is a side view of the card!


I cut out the truck and popped it up.  Gave it a little more dimension that way.

And of course I had to do the inside!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: I dig you
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Cajun Craze
Markers for coloring the vehicles.
1 1/4" round punch, scallop round punch
Brads
Tearing technique was used.

Thanks for looking and I need to get busy as I have people coming to my house today for the Birthday Party.

More to share on that later!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, Jonia! That is so cute! The torn paper dirt is great! The inside sentiment is perfect! :o)