Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SU LateNightStampers Challenge/Gone to the Dogs


Is this not the cutest little dog and I love the flowers in the little cart.  This is another stamp in the set I used yesterday which is called Summer Afternoon and it is a hostess set from Stampin' Up!  I can see myself using this one quite often.  Our challenge this week at LateNightStampers is to use an Animal on your card and since I had just got this set, I had to use it again.  And of course the inspiration for this card came from the sketch over at Stamping 411.  At the last minute, I decided to turn the sketch because I thought it looked better this way, but I had originally cut the card stock to be portrait.  But I like it and it turned out just fine.

Here is a side view of the card!


And the inside where I can just write a note!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Summer Afternoon, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated
Ink: Island Indigo, Black
Labels Collection Framelits
Markers for Coloring

Thanks for stopping by today and hope your day is filled with love!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh...it's a hostess set! That's why it didn't look familiar! I haven't really looked at those ones yet! I'm the Splurge Hostess in October so I'll be taking a peek then!
It's another lovely card, my friend! Isn't coloring fun? :o)