Monday, February 10, 2014

LNS Challenge 242/Sketch 301- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was busy but a blessing.  My daughter was in  town and of course my grandchildren and I got a lot of kisses.  Love being a grandmother and love getting all those kisses. 
 
Well as you know it is Monday and time for our Late Night Stampers challenge along with the Monday Lunch Time Sketch.  So the challenge for Late Night Stampers this week is to emboss, yes emboss - wet or dry embossing.  You get to make that choice and I chose to use my embossing folders and used one I have not used in a while along with Designer  Paper I have not used in a while.  So here is my sample for this week.
 
 
This is the most layers I have used in quite a while.  But  I do like the outcome.
 
All items used are Stampin'  Up!
Stamp Sets:  Wildflower Meadow, Perfect Pennants
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Garden
Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder
Banners Framelits
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope your week is just wonderful.
 
 
 


2 comments:

MJ said...

So glad you got to spend time with you grandchildren. What a blessing. I love your card, you did a great job combining challenges this week. Very pretty, thanks so much for being a part of my TSSC team!

Natalie said...

Very pretty card, Jonia!! It's wonderful to be able to spend time with the grandkids, they grow so fast!