Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Clean and Simple with Washi Tape

Happy Tuesday!  This weeks Clean and Simple sketch was just what I needed to be able to bring out my washi tape and start using it.  As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew what I wanted to do.  Here is the sketch.
 
 
Now here is my sample!
 
 
Isn't that so easy.  Just cut some washi tape and go for it.  I used the Gigham Garden Washi tape by Stampin' Up!  And I also used a strip of it on the inside.  The verse is from the Our Daily Bread Designs, Scripture series 1.  Love that set.
 
 
Just wanted to add something to the inside.
 
I also used Stampin' Up!'s White Shimmer paper which is a little thicker card stock and holds up so well as a one layer card.  Check this picture out to see just how much it shimmers. 
 
 
Well that is all for today and hope you have a wonderful day!  Blessings to all my dear friends out there.

2 comments:

Pam said...

How cute! I just bought some Washi tape yesterday that I couldn't resist and was hoping to be inspired to use it and not let it sit unused in the drawer. Thanks!

Natalie said...

Fun sketch and what a fun way to use the washi tape!! Blessings!!