Saturday, February 8, 2014

MDS Monday 51

Well happy Saturday!  I am a little past the deadline for this one, but just never had time to post.  I am trying to scrapbook a little of Christmas and this is as far as I have gotten.  I actually did this one during our ice storm when I was out of work for three days and it was for the MDSM51.  I have did others for them I will post at another time and they are also past the deadline, but they have wonderful sketches.  So please check out MDS Monday!
 
 
Thanks for looking today and hope your weekend is wonderful.

2 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hello, my sweet friend! My goodness, your grands are getting so big!! I love this page and can't wait to see more! So sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, but wanted you to know that I read the email notifications and have been praying for you and your family. Miss you and love you bunches!! Mwaah!!!

Natalie said...

Love the layout and those darling pics of the grandkids!! They are getting so big!