Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clean and Simple - Flower Shop

 
Hi everyone! I just wanted to start this post off with the card itself since I was so happy with the outcome.  I actually used the sketch from Clean and Simple blog.  It was one of those times that I knew even before I went to get the paper what I wanted to do and it turned out even better than I thought.  This will go to someone special who needs to be uplifted today.
 
Here is a side view of the card.  Color was not quite right, but you can see that I stamped the image on the white 3 times and then stamped it again on another white piece and then punched it out with the punch that goes with this set, and of course popped it up with a dimensional.
 
 
Now I also had to work on the inside some, so I used another stamp from this set for the inside.
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green (leaves)
Ink: Stazon Black, Primrose Petals
Pansy Punch
Bird Punch (leaves)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.
 
I am also linking this to Word Art Wednesday!
 

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Jonia. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always a blessing when you do!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

krcmasterpiece said...

Hi! Wanted to pop over and tell you I love your card!
One of my favorite colors too.
Have a blessed day!

Terstamper said...

Clean and sweet! Very pretty.

Ter ;)