Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Clean & Simple Make Over

I love doing the clean and simple challenge because I can get a card done in just a matter of minutes.  Well this weekend as I was looking at the sketch, I decided to do a sympathy card and here is what I came up with.
 
 
But when I was finished with it, I knew exactly what it was missing and decided to do a redo.  It is so funny how just adding the black card stock makes a big difference.
 
 
And for this one, I just used the smaller butterflies that were left.
 
And yes, I did the inside for both cards.
 
 
I think I did the sentiment a little crooked, but it is all good.
 
Used the stamp set Love and Sympathy with this card!  Love using all on the stamps on one card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

chera said...

Very pretty card!!

Natalie said...

Love the framed out black. It just makes it pop doesn't it. Beautiful focal piece and sentiment!

Unknown said...

The black definitely did the trick. Very striking.