Saturday, March 29, 2014

My First Box Card

 
Well good Saturday Morning to you! Hope all is well with you and your day has started out just right!  I thought I would share my first box card with you today that I did on Thursday evening while my husband was at school doing an open house.  I am also linking this to our challenge this week at LNS as the challenge is Spring has Sprung and I thought this would be perfect.  I did use some retired Designer Paper, but it was my first and I did not want to mess up my not retired paper.  It actually turned out perfect I think.  I found the tutorial on Pinterest from Nancy Amato and followed it to a T!  Love tutorials that are so detailed.  Thanks Nancy and you can find the tutotial here!
 
Here is another view of the box card and yes it does fit in a medium size envelope.  Perfect for mailing to that special person.
 
 
And one more view just for kicks!
 
 
Stampin' Up! products used!
Stamp Sets: Backyard Basics, Label Love
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Water Color Paper
Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals
Ink: Not Quite navy, Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke
Blender Pen
Backyard Basics Framelits
Artisan Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a very blessed day!

1 comment:

Nancy Amato said...

Hello, Jonia! I LOVE your card! I never thought of using water color paper, but I am going to try that this week. I bet it makes coloring the flowers so much easier and gives a better result. I am working on more of these fun cards, and I will include your beautiful card in a future blog post. Thanks so much for sharing!