Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Clean & Simple Birthday

Happy HUMP Day everyone!  I wanted to share my card for the Clean & Simple Challenge this week.  I really liked their sketch and I knew it would be a quick card so quick it was and used some of my scraps that have been laying around.  I kind of went a little crooked on the placement of the designer paper, but it is still a fund and cute card.  Sorry about the color.
 
 
Now the inside is also fun!
 
 
I decided to use some of my old Designer Paper as I have drawers full of it.  I think we all do.
 
Stamp Sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired), Remembering Your Birthday, Perfect Pennants
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Designer Series Paper: Big Top Birthday (retired)
Oval Framelits
Corner Rounder Punch (is that what it is called):)
Markers
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Jonia! This one is really lovely! It's so fun and festive, and just plain happy! The inside is fantastic too. BTW...it doesn't look at all crooked! :o)

chera said...

Very fun paper you used!! Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch!!

Cyndi said...

Very cute and fun!