Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Playing with Circle Thinlits and Gold Velum

Hi everyone!  Here I am again with another post from a card I started last week and finished on Saturday.  I had the Circle Thinlits for a while and just got my gold velum, so I had to pull them out and play.  Here it is!  Did not like the light on it, but that is what you get when you have rain, rain, rain!
 
 
I added an extra layer to the side and also added some gold washi tape to the bottom!
 
 
This is a photo of it laid out more flat and the light shining on it better!
 
 
Items used are Stampin' Up! except the scripture.
Stamps: Embellished Events, Word Play, Label Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
ODBD- Scripture
Card Stock: Whisper White, Gold Fancy Fold Designer Velum, Gold
Ink: Brown Sugar, Versamark
Gold Washi Tape
Artisan Punch
Circle Thinlits
Scallop 2 3/8 circle punch
2 1/2 Circle Punch
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Pirate Gold Embossing Powder (retired)
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!