Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Another Tuesday post!  WOW is what you are thinking, right?  Anyway, I have spent the last two weekends with my Mom and brother, so not much time for crafting which is OK because I loved being with them.  So got back Sunday and spent the afternoon by the pool with my daughter and grandchildren.  So yesterday being a holiday, I had a blast playing with "My Paper Pumpkin" kit.  There was extra stuff and you know I had to use it all.  So I am going to share with you what I did with it.  First, this is what the directions said to do, so I did just that with the first 4 cards.  It came with the punched out banners and a stamp set with the four sentiments you see below along with a dot.  How great is that?


With this kit you got four of the original cards and 4 envelopes.  But, the Hello, Smile, etc. you got an additional 4.  I will show you what I did with those a little later in the post.  Now the kit also came with smaller cards and little hearts and stars.  So here is how to make them by the directions.


You also got 4 of the cards and 4 envelopes.  Since I don't use that many smaller cards, I used the actual card on the following two cards and did not fold them.  I decided to use my teeny tiny wishes stamp set and make them baby cards.  I love the outcome.


Now here is the small card up against the normal size card we make just to show you the size difference.


Loving this paper pumpkin.  And now to show you what I did with the rest of the peices.  And, I made envelopes to match the designer paper I used.


So what do you think?  I am so happy with these and helps to add to my stock of cards to give to Gateway Landing to help in their ministry of helping men with life controlling issues using a faith based ministry.  Wonderful ministry for those who would like to help out if you are looking for a mission or ministry to give to.  

Anyway, Hope you enjoyed my post and hope you have a wonderful and blessed Tuesday.


No comments: