Monday, September 1, 2014

Sketch 330- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Hello all and welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us today and I decided to go Masculine again.  Seems like my last few have been masculine cards, but that is OK, as I need more and more of them.  So here is what I have created for you today.


Now it seems lately that most of my cards have been Clean and Simple, but this one had layers and no way to do the clean and simple.  So if you love layers, this is the card for you.  I kind of miss all of those layers and got to use a lot of scraps in my paper stash.  That is one good thing about layers.

So now it is your turn to show us what you have.  Check out the design team samples and then link your sample up.  We would love to see what you have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

MJ said...

This card is fabulous! I love the soft colors so soothing. Beautifully put together. Thanks for another awesome card for my sketch challenge this week!

Pam said...

Great use of Lovely as a Tree! Very nice job!