Monday, August 25, 2014

Sketch 329- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for our Monday Lunchtime Sketch!  I really love all of these sketches that Mary Jo is coming up with.  If you have not played along with our Monday Lunchtime sketch, you want to start with this sketch.  I am just loving it and what the design team has done with it.  So as not to make you wait any longer, here is my sample for this weeks sketch.


Isn't this just fabulous?  I saw a card done by Kathleen Wingerson on SplitCoastStampers and followed her technique on how to do a window sheet.  I ran the window sheet through the bigshot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder to get the effect of waves on it.  I do like how it turned out.  I attached the window sheet to the circle using the brads.  I also cut out the fish and popped him up before attaching the window sheet.  Gave so much dimension.

Here is a closeup of the fish and window sheet.  And, now you can see that I used my blendabilities on the fish.  Love those markers and I am getting better with them.


Here is a little bit more of the look of the window sheet embossing.


So what do you think?  Does it look like moving water.  It sure does to me.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by and see all of our design team samples.  I know you are going to love them.

1 comment:

MJ said...

That is a super cool technique for this card. Looks so much like water moving. Awesome sample. I adore this set. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!