Sunday, September 21, 2014

Holiday Homes - Happy New Home

What a wonderful early Sunday Morning.  I made this card on Friday night and absolutely love it.  It just makes me happy.  When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog I just knew It would be my first purchase and I am so glad it was.This card was actually inspired by this weeks Clean & Simple Challenge sketch and was suppose to have a lot more houses, but once I colored these three, I decided that was it.  I am still going to link to the challenge as it was my inspiration.  Now the fence and grass die I have had for a couple of years and it is a Sweet & Sassy die.  I just love this die set but don't use it very often, but I knew it needed to be on this card.  OK, so here is the card.  Don't you just love it.


And, I used the grass die of the set on the inside of the card!


So hope you enjoyed my Sunday post this week.  Hope your Sunday is filled with joy and love.

From my house to yours, have a great day!


2 comments:

chera said...

Fantastic! Love that you used the houses!!!

Natasha said...

Super cute!