Friday, September 26, 2014

Forest Silohuette #3

Happy, Happy Friday everyone!  So excited it is Friday.  I am actually headed to my mom's this afternoon to spend the weekend with her and my brother.  My brother has been back in the hospital and was released yesterday, so I am excited about that. 
 
Anyway, here is my last card I made this week using the new set from Sweet n' Sassy that I got a week ago.  I just love it.  So what do you think?
 
 
And if you would like to see more of these, you can see some of the samples that have been added by going to this post.  Korin is a wonderful Christian woman and I love looking at all the stamps Sweet n' Sassy has along with a wonderful design team.  I think you will also.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: