Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sweet n' Sassy Forest Silhouettes

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Well I got a new stamp set from Sweet N' Sassy and the die cuts that match called Forest Silhouettes and all I can say is, "I love them."  I have already made three cards and can see using them for Christmas and other things.  You can find the set here.

My Son-in-law just lost his grandfather on Saturday and I am sending this one to him.  Made it especially for him tonight along with another friend of mine lost her Step Son on Friday.  They are out of town right now, but when they return, I will be giving them one which you will see tomorrow.

Anyway, here is the one I am sending my son-in-law.


I sponged the sky and the grass onto whisper white card stock and then added the trees which are part of the set.  I then used the die for the moose and cut it out from basic black.  Popped it up to give some dimension and it is done.  So quick and easy, but looks a lot more complicated than it is.  I made it in less than 10 minutes.  Yes, 10 minutes.  You have to remember I made 2 cards in 30 minutes and that was getting everything out and ready.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a comforting card, love the scene you've created Jonia. The cards will be greatly appreciated.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a wonderful scene Jonia. Love the sponged hills and the die-cut moose. Thank you for linking up your card at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.