Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wetlands Sympathy Card


Yesterday while talking to some of the girls I work with, I decided to do a 5x7 sympathy card for the College I work in so everyone could sign it.  So last night I created this clean and simple card.  I did a little sponging on this one also to give the birds a pool of water to walk in.  Now how clean an simple is this.  Another quick card.  I kind of saw one with just one row of birds on it in Pinterest while going out to eat with my husband, but I decided to put them all the way across once I started the card.  I also used this old sympathy set I had called "close as a memory."  Always have loved this stamp set.  I know this is short and sweet today, but trying to get it all done before I leave for work.

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day today.

No comments: