Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin October 2014

Happy Saturday Evening to you all!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Today I was finally able to put these cute little pie boxes together for Thanksgiving.  This is from the Stampin' Up's! October Paper Pumpkin.  I just love them.  We are going to my daughter's home in Virginia for Thanksgiving and I filled these boxes full of candy for little gifts.  I thought they turned out so cute.
 
 
And here is a close up of two of them.
 
 
In the kit there was 8 boxes and actually the yarn was to make a ball, but I decided to just tie a bow.  I just liked it much better.  So, I have plenty of yarn left to make some other items.  I also made a template of the box since I saw some cute items on Pinterest when making these boxes.
 
Today was also my granddaughter's 10th birthday and her party was at the skating rink.  I just had to add a few photos of her.  I can't believe she is 10.  Such a sweet and witty little girl.  I just love her.  She had an 80's theme to her party and she did a good job dressing the part.  She even crimped her hair.  Sweet!!  I remember those days.


 
You will see her birthday card on Monday!  Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend.  I plan on it.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your pie boxes look great, Jonia! What a lovely idea! :o)