Monday, November 24, 2014

Sketch 342- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Hello my friends.  What a weekend I have had.  My brother has been really sick and finally yesterday, he was admitted to the hospital with a UTI and Pneumonia.  It was my weekend to spend with Mom and while there they had to do some work on our heating system, so my husband had to empty all the closets for them to run a wire.  Well I was not at home and it was my craft room where the work needed to be done, so when I got home yesterday, I headed for the craft room to make my card for today's Monday Lunchtime Sketch and guess what?  You are right, I could not get to my desk.  So I pulled out my computer and this is what I created using my digital studio.  As soon as I can get to my desk, I plan on printing this and using it for one of my Christmas Cards.  I love it.
 
I used the Glitter paper kit for the Silver and gold effect.  I also used the coloring tool for the stamped images.  It was a lot of fun and if I need more than 1 card, I can print quite a few.  Makes it quick and easy.
 
Would love prayers for my brother.  He really needs them.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team samples.  This is a great sketch so make sure you link up also. 
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

Way to make things work, I didn't even realize it was done on MDS at first. What a bummer to walk into your craft room and not be able to craft--hope you get it back together fast! Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team, I love your samples.