Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sketch 340- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well  I am a little late on posting my Monday Lunchtime Sketch this week.  I had the card done on Thursday evening and then my daughter and new granddaughter and family came into town and I forgot everything else.  I even forgot to add it to the post to post Monday Morning on Mary Jo's blog.  I am so sorry Mary Jo.  Actually thought about it Monday afternoon.  But, it is a wonderful sketch and here is my sample.

 
And the inside of the card!
 
 
The light was a little bright and made the stamping not show up as good.  Don't forget to go over and check out this weeks sketch and join us.  I know you will be glad you did.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, my friend! It has such an elegant frosty feel to it! :o)

MJ said...

I can sure understand how your daughter and granddaughter would keep your attention! And rightfully so. Your card is just beautiful, love the big snow flake. So pretty. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!