Monday, November 3, 2014

Sketch 339- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

It's time for our Monday Lunchtime sketch and yes Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us today.  I again used my cute little house and die.  I am loving this holiday home set.  So here is my sample for this weeks sketch.

And here is the inside.  My salutation is a little off center, but I am ok with that.  It gives it character as my daughter says.


And I am using some old paper that I had laying around and just embossed Santa and the sleigh on the designer paper.  Here is a close up.


Now it is your turn to show us what you can do with Mary Jo's sketch and check out the rest of the design team samples for some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

MJ said...

The embossed santa on the DP looks great! Such a fun set and great scene. Super cute, thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!