Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bold Snowflake

 
I ordered the new single stamp called Bold Snowflake which also can be used with the Blossom Punch. I think I really like it.  Actually I used another card from pinterest that used the mixed bunches stamp set and cased that card.  I used a few different places for the snow flakes here, but it is mostly the same as the one Linda Creech did.  Since I could not link to her card, here it is!
 
 
As I said, I positioned a few more on my card, but the idea is still the same.
 
Here is a side view!
 
 
I also used the inside to stamp a image of the snowflake from the same paper I punched the snowflake from.
 
 
I actually used the white craft ink and sponged around the sides of the white paper.
 
There is also a sparkle to the card as I spritzed it with my Shimmer paint spray I made.  To really see it, you may have to double click on the image to see it larger.  Very pretty and shimmery!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted!
Stamp Sets: The Sounding Joy, Christmas Lodge (inside), Bold Snowflake
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Frost White Shimmer Paint
Blossom Punch
Silver Shimmer brad (uncertain where it came from)
 
Thanks for looking and hope you have had a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the added shimmer to your already gorgeous card! Nicely done, Jonia!!!!

Marsha Fisher said...

What a great technique! LOVE the blue and white color too :0)