Saturday, November 3, 2012

Clean & Simple 4 Card Set


Last Night I made a 4 pack set of cards for a friend of mine who is having a surprise birthday party today.  She loves butterflies and so I did a Happy Birthday, Get Well, and 2 Thinking of you cards.  I also added sentiments to the inside.  I was really pleased with how they turned out, but not so much my photos, but this was a quick take so I could get them wrapped.

Here is one of the cards with the envelope!


And another card by itself!


Each card was made just alike except for a different sentiment added!


The inside of the Get Well Card!


And how they were boxed!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Love & Sympathy, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Curvy Verses
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper: Spice cake (retired)
Scallop Oval Punch
Oval Punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Elegant Butterfly
Markers for flower and leaves

Thanks for looking and hope your Saturday is blessed!







3 comments:

Natalie said...

These are wonderful, Jonia! What a great set to have on hand. Your friend, I'm sure loved it!

Nancy said...

So lovely! Jonia...I can't believe how busy you've been!! Or has it really been that long since I've visited? Wow! :o)

Marsha Fisher said...

What a SWEET card set!! Lovely and thoughtful gift :0)