Friday, March 8, 2013

Introducing - MDS scrapbook page

Good Morning everyone!  Today I am sharing the introduction scrapbook page for my new Grandson and the page that is beside it in the scrapbook is My first day!  I am loving doing this complete book for my daughter as we have worked together many times in MDS creating 1st year books for her friends who have had babies.  Of course I have created ones also for all the girls in my church that have had babies and they print out so well and they always love the personalization of them.  But now as I am creating this book, I am also adding the photos that I take or my daughter sends to me.  It just really makes such a difference when it is your grandson.  So without further ado, here are the pages introducing him and 1st day!


With Mom, Dad and Sister!


I have already printed these out and put into the book.  So much fun to do and such memories that are preserved.

All items used are for My Digital Studio. Paper from the On the Go kit.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a very blessed day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Look how speedy I am today! lol Your pages are beautiful, Jonia! What a sweetie he is! :o)

Natalie said...

Such a sweet layout to introduce your precious little grandson! This is just wonderful!! Congrats again Grammy!! {hugs}