Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boys Birthday Card


Hello all and happy Wednesday to you!  My card today was inspired by Sunny Challenges and Creations.  It was a sketch challenge with an extra added incentive to make a kids card.  Since I have two great nephews (twins) with birthdays coming up in June, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make one of their cards.  And, I am so glad I did.  I love the outcome of this card.  And, this set is retiring, Boo-Hoo, so I am also entering this in the SUO Challenge this week.

Here is a side view of the card!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: I Dig You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Naturals White, Midnight Muse
Designer Series Paper: Story Time
Markers for coloring stamp
Midnight Muse Ink

Thanks for looking today!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

So super cute, Jonia! Perfect for a boy's birthday! Have a wonderful Wednesday! :o)

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh, this is so cute!! Love the colors that you chose and I am sure that your nephew will love it as well!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!!

Anonymous said...

Love this cute card! This set was a favorite of mine too. Great for making a boy birthday card. Thanks for sharing with SUO Challenges.

Miss Vicky said...

Perfect for your nephews Jonia. I love the final result of your card, especially the Naturals White Cardstock. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Kris McIntosh said...

Absolutely perfect. Your choice of stamp sets is a little dejavu. I made a card using this same set as my second sample for the challenge this week. I will be sorry to see it go. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Connie Babbert said...

I never even got this set mounted...so cute for a little boy or "man"! I'll miss it, though. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

Unknown said...

I am really going to miss this stamp set! This is the set I used to create my son's 2nd Birthday Party invites then I made a cake that looked just like the truck. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges.