Thursday, May 16, 2013

MDS Scrapbook Page - Promotion


Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share a quick scrapbook page I did of my Son-in-law's recent promotion.  Of course with the promotion, comes some sad news for me, but not quite as bad as I thought.  They will be moving to Virginia which is about 4 hours from me.  I have never lived more than 30 minutes away from my children or grandchildren so I am not handling that part of it very well.  But with skype I guess I will talk to them quite often.  I will just miss holding that little grandson of mine every week and playing games with my granddaughter.  But it all works out and I have to remember that I did the same thing to my mom, I married a military man and followed him around for 20 years.

Now with this I did use My Digital Studio, but the embellishments and the designer paper was from a kit I got free by joining a group called Digital Scrapbooking Pixel Scrapper.  It was part of the Military Bundle by Marisa Lerin.  They even have challenges there.  So you may want to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: