Friday, August 23, 2013

Festive Flurry - Snow Flake Shaped Card


I am in love with this cute little snowflake card that I made for the Sunny Challenges and Creations challenge this week.  I used the bigshot quite a bit since all the stuff on the card and the card itself is made from framelits or dies.  The bird, tree and snowflake came from the retired sizzlit die, Merry Details.  The bitty banners framelits was used for the sentiment and of course I used the Festive Flurry Framelits for the card itself.  It is small, but it would be great for a gift tag and that is what I am planning on using it for.  I used the large snow flake for the card.

Here is a side view!


And the inside!


 All items used are Stampin Up!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Midnight Muse
Festive Flurry Framelits
Bitty Banner Framelits
Sizzlit Merry Details Die
Frost White Shimmer Paint Sponged on

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed your visit!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jonia! I really like the wonderful combination of all those pretty dies! :o)

Natalie said...

So "cool" love the snowflake card! Perfect for a gift tag, too.

Kris McIntosh said...

What a great idea for a shaped card. I really love that you used blue and silver, these are becoming my favourite colours for Christmas. Love the little details with the trees and the bird. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

Christine Blain said...

This is so sweet, Jonia! I love the addition of the little bird to the front of the card. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges & Creations!

Slippers647 said...

This card can double as an ornament or shelf sitter. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Vicky said...

Love it Jonia. Perfect for a gift tag. Must agree with everyone else that bird is so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Carole said...

Great card, I am really starting to think I need this snowflake die!