Monday, April 21, 2014

LNS Challenge 247/Sketch 311- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday!  I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I posted.  Went to my daughter's last weekend and was unable to get one completed before I left.  But I am excited about being back and completing the one for this week for both challenges.
 
This week the challenge for LNS is Mother's Day, so I really liked this weeks Monday Lunchtime sketch.  It just fit what I wanted for a mother's day card!
 
 
Here is a close up of the front!
 
 
A side view to show the dimension.
 
 
And of course the inside!
 
 
Stamp Sets: Messages for Mom (retired), Secret Garden, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Garden
Secret Garden Framelits
Butterfly Punch
 
All Stampin' Up!
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful and blessed week.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Such pretty spring colors. Love the butterfly. I am glad you got to enjoy your time with your daughter! It is good to have you back though! Thanks for the beautiful cards each week for my sketch challenges.