Monday, April 28, 2014

Sketch 312- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I am here to share my sample with you this morning for our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I really enjoyed this sketch and the card was a lot of fun to put together.  So here you go.
 
 
This will probably be one of my Mother's Day card for one of my daughter's, so I will also be sharing with the LNS challenge going on right now.
 
Here is a close up for you!
 
 
I am loving these colors together.  I may try to come back later and give you a list of items I used, but I am at work and need to get to work.  So hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.
 




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, my friend! The colors are fantastic together! Happy day to you! :o)

MJ said...

I just love these colors. They are so fun and summery! Love the textured card stock on the leaves too. So much detail. Awesome card, thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!