Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Book Marks for Bible Study

Good Morning all! 
 
I am sharing some book marks I made for the 1st week of Bible study at my house.  This is the second session I have done and we have really been enjoying our time together.  So I thought for this 6 week period I would do a book mark that they could keep in their book to "Mark the Spot."  The verse was one of the Scripture Collection #6 from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Love these scripture stamps.  I punched out cardboard and a piece of designer paper from stampin up with the Label punch from stampin' up and then adhered the designer paper to the heavy cardboard to help the book mark stand up to everyday use.  I also used a die I had won from somewhere (sorry can't remember) from Memory Box.  It was a large die, so I ran through the bigshot twice and then cut the different flowers off and made 3 from one and then four from the other.  So easy and so fun.  I then of course used the ink to sponge the edges of the book mark and also sponged the white ribbon at the top to give the antique effect.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by for my second day in a row of posting.  I really have got to get back in the habit.  I have been making cards and other things, but just not taking pictures before I give it away or mail it. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Jonia! Hope all is well! Your bookmarks are so pretty, I should make some for my ladies group! I've been busy with cardmaking and classes but not posting, too. At least until now. I thought perhaps joining the 30 day coloring challenge might help get back into posting my cards. Blessings to you!
PS You should post these at Word Art Wednesday!