Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Serene Scenery DSP Note Cards Part 1

Happy Wednesday!  Are you surprised?  3 days in a row for me.  Wow, even I am surprised.
 
Well this is 4 more cards that I am adding to my tin that will be showcased later this week.  In these cards, I used the Serene Scenery DSP which I love.  You can stamp right onto the designer paper and it adds so much character.  I am hoping this little tin of 15 note cards will go well at our silent auction for "Gateway Landing."  Every year the cards seem to go really well.  The basket of cards went for $45 last year, so hoping this little tin goes well also.  I would love for it to go for $25 or more.  We will see.
 
Here is all 4 cards!
 
 
Here is a single card so you can see more of what is stamped on it.

 
Again, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments: