Saturday, August 22, 2009

Father's Day Layout

I was looking at father's day pictures and realized I had not scrap booked them. So I got them out and started. There is a blog out there that I have found and I think I am hooked on it. I got this sketch from them and it is called Scrap Sketch and this is Friday's Sketch. They do something everyday, so you need to check it out. I will be looking at them daily. I actually have a few more sketches I hope I get to this weekend. Things have been so busy I barely have time to work any more. I just have to slow down, but so much is going on with my family now and I am constantly running from home to there. Oh well, enough of the sob story and back to the page. As I was saying, check out the Scrap Sketch blog. They are actually having a blog hop this weekend.

Stampin Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Love Bug (hostess set)

Card Stock: So Saffron, Garden Green Very Vanilla

DSP: Flock together Markers: Garden Green, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery. Classic Ink: Basic Brown.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Great layout! Thanks for participating @ scrapsketch! Come back soon! :]

Flower said...

It's encouraging to see what you have done with your pictures. I have 40 years of pics just waiting to be taken care of! The file system is overwhelming. Families are the best...worth the time and effort.