Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sick as a Dog



I was so excited that this stamp set worked with the MOJO Monday sketch. I have been wanting to use it and just could not get the right sketch or find the time. This was the right sketch and the right time. It just seemed to work perfectly along with this wonderful DSP. Stampin' Up! out did their selves this time with their DSP. I would love to have them all. It took me a few weeks to get into the in-colors also, but now I just love them. Change is so hard sometimes. lol Thanks for looking and if you see anything you like, please go to my Stampin' Up! website to shop.

Stampin' Up! products used:

Stamp Set: Wellness Wishes

Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Kraft, Whisper White

DSP: Thoroughly Modern

Classic Ink: Basic Brown

Ribbon: 1/2" polka dot grosgrain-Bermuda bay

Markers: Rose Red, Creamy Caramel

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Poor little pouch, doesn't he look sad! Great, card - such fun, Jo x