Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Items


Well, can you believe that this stamp set is from Stampin' Up! This is a new set that will come out in the "holiday mini catalog" September 1st. I just had to use it for my great nephews birthday today. I received it on Wednesday, but have been so busy with my Dad that this was the first chance to do something with it. If you think it looks like the "build a bear" series, you are right. Stampin' Up! has teamed up with Build a Bear. Also I got the sketch from this card at "Card Patterns" Sketch # 27. I thought it would work great for the card and for the stamp set. So if you are interested, on September first you can go to my Stampin Up web site and order or e-mail me at grammytotwo@live.com and I will be glad to help you. Thanks for looking.


All items used are stampin up.

Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes - Both to be released on September 1st. And also - Curvy Verses for inside of card.
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Retired
Classic Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip
Markers: So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip