Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun Times

This was a 2nd page to my prior post. It just took me a few days to get around to finishing it. I also got this sketch from Scrap Sketch. It makes it so much easier to have a sketch at times and then there are times it seems to fall right into place. It was August Guest Designer Sketch 7. Wonderful sketch. I decided to journal more around the pictures, but there are times I feel like the journaling is more important than pretty. I still love these pictures and wanted to include them with the father's day theme, since it was father's day pictures. Thanks for looking.

Stampin' Up! items used:

Card Stock: So Saffron, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise
DSP: Flock Together
Markers: Garden Green
Jumbo Brads 5/8" Very Vanilla
Sizzlits Dies (stampin up) Flower Blossom and Daisy Flower

No comments: