Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Garden from the Heart Preview


I just love simple and cute cards and this was pretty simple.  I used a sketch I got from CPCM.  Instead of using flowers I used the flower brads called Filigree brads.  Of course this is the Garden of the Heart stamp set which is in the new mini and I used the clear stamps which I am beginning to love more and more as I stamp.  The DSP paper in the background is hostess gift for level 1 called Patterns Pack III.  The color I used here is Mellow Moss and whisper white.  So, there are only two colors to the whole thing.  The ribbon is from the current christmas mini.  Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow for some additional new items.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 1st. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.