Monday, December 14, 2009

Last 3 Christmas Boxes



Well here they are, my last three boxes that I needed for the candles.  I am so excited to be finished and actually love these last three.  I also used a new border punch that will be in the Spring mini that is coming out January 5th.  So I finally got to use one of my new items.  Can't wait to get to the rest.  See picture at bottom of post for close up of how the punch was used.

The first box on the left, I used 2008 leftovers from the Christmas Scrapping Kit and the other two were from this years DSP's, the one in the middle from the big catalog and the one on the right from the Christmas mini catalog.  I just love that white snowflake on the specialty paper in the mini.  It is like felt when you rub your fingers over it, so i just kind of left it plain.  If you would like directions on how to make these boxes, please click here and it will take you to a previous post.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: